Sunday, September 5, 2010

3:71, #565: 1,206 So Far

One of the neat things about computers is that you can count long columns of statistics in short time by using 'sort' and 'word count' where it gives you 'by line' as an option. Well, just for curiosity a few minutes ago I checked out my Movies Sorted File and found out I've watched at least 1,206 different movies since October 11, 1990 when I started keeping track of things in order to settle 'intellectual differences of opinion' between me and Audio Visual Man.

So what's my point? Self indulgence...what else?
Wonder how many more I can add to the total before I kick the bucket...and, yes, 'Bucket List' is on the list!

Now, being this concrete sequential that I am (some might say 'statistics freak'), I also know that I've watched 'Gettysburg' 35 times and 'Lord of the Rings' 29 times.
Ready to march to the sound of battle?!!

No comments: