Saturday, April 24, 2010

3:38, #532: Stratego and Other Things

Well, my buddy Alex got me to download a free copy of "Stratego" so I went 1-5 so far as my addictive personality put me up against some computer named Patrick. I was going to put a bomb illustration here, but I think this homemade concoction from another time aptly illustrates just exactly I fared. MAN I HATE TO LOSE!!! Never did and never will. I guess that's why I'm glad I'm on the eternal winning side these last 30 years even if I'm not the one who's ultimately instrumental in causing the victory.

Well, I just invented a new Bob-ism, based on Colossians 3:1...If you've been raised with Christ, don't look down on others! Now all I have to do is follow through on my own advice! ;p

I wonder if there will be pollen in the New Heavens/New Earth? I KNOW there will be no need for maintenance men, so I'm guessing if there is pollen, I'll not be sucking it up like a vacuum as I've been doing in this un-resurrected state in which I find myself having to be content...my variant form of Paul's "I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am" from Philippians 4!! ;)

Think I'll go pound some Yankees in Civil War Generals, given that there are only 353 days left until the 150th Anniversary of the start of the Civil War!!
Got artillery and infantry?!!

No comments: