Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3:66, #560: ...Or Current Resident

This morning I opened one of those extremely personal pieces of mail...turns out it was a catalog for park-type supplies...and was wondering how many rain forests have been cut down to supply me with the latest in 'green' stuff that's going to save the planet. I wonder when I croak, who 'Current Resident' will be at the Grey Havens? Maybe one of the little guys climbing the dogwood outside the house that you see pictured above.

I also got an email from Google thanking me for sending them my resume...which I have not, but why should that stop them from expressing their gratitude to me?!! After all, since I've earned the nickname Captain Google from some co-workers as a result of all the let-me-check-that-on-Google events in my life, why shouldn't they be grateful?
Oh, and once I pass through The Pearly Gates, will they have to send to Robert The Grateful Dead or Current Resident?
Got call forwarding?

No comments: