Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3:65, #559: Male Competitiveness

Today I'm wearing a tee shirt that says, "Bald means never having to say 'I'm having a bad hair day.'" Well, a guy who's more bald than I am looked at the shirt, laughed, and then saw how much stubble is left on my cranium and told me I'm just a Bald Wannabe!! His chrome dome was shiny and completely devoid of stubble...making his point conspicuously.
I think this is sufficient evidence to prove a point I must have made some time or other that guys will compete in ANYTHING in which they think they can be superior! But, HEY, why compete in something in which you think you'll be a loser...unless it involves some totally depraved behavior that has rewards in and of itself as long as you don't consider the short and long term consequences?
Got never used shampoo bottle?

No comments: