Sunday, February 26, 2012

5:24, #641: Biblical Timeline



Here is the result of numerous hours of Internet AND Library at Camp Cornelius research.  (I did the latter after all these years of not using the facility for anything other than Inter-Library Loaning due to the fact that my WIFI connection during the afternoon is CRAP because of the amount of student traffic on it; which I can't really complain about, since it IS there for them primarily.)
As in every discussion about the age of the world, the existence of people named in the Bible, and what sources are reliable and/or out of date, I've chosen to choose what suits me and what I feel is the most logical of the alternatives, based on my Providentially directed coincidences that flow through the synapses of my brain.
I'm posting this on this particular site because I could not get a decent copy of the chart to come up on Hub Pages; which I think is one of those 'schemes of the devil that come at you from behind' that certain Puritan writers would discuss when looking at the occult truth talked about in Ephesians 6:10-20 by the Apostle Paul.
Oh, I constructed this timeline to serve as evidence in my argumentation towards the way the megaliths of the world were built as well as why they were popular in the Antediluvian Period and less so in the rest of world history in general.  If you arrived at this blog first, you might want to check out my Hub Pages article which I post under the name of Civil War Bob; which probably comes as no surprise to those of you who are familiar with my world life view!
Vio Con Dios, Amigos!!

No comments: