Tuesday, February 9, 2010

3:18, #512: Off Time Sillies

I just got an email called "God's Little Notes" and was inspired to comment...first the note, then my thoughts on it:

"You can tell how big a man is by what it takes to discourage him"....I thought you could just check the label in his underwear! ;P

Some people are kind, polite, and sweet spirited until you try to sit in their pew."...I actually had a lady ask me to move out of hers one time when I visited a church!!

"Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisers." Funny, I never saw His name in an Anne Landers column.

"When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there." I guess that's why He who sits in heaven laughs?

"Peace starts with a smile." Heck, I thought it was when both sides dropped their weapons.

"If God is your co-pilot, switch seats." Soo, who holds the controls while you're swapping?

"Prayer: Don't give God instructions, just report for duty." Praying is the report for duty, you get to pick the topics!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Who gets to wring out the soggy clothes?

No comments: