Thursday, November 25, 2010

3:92, #586: Thankful Thoughts

I earlier posted on Facebook that I'm thankful for flush toilets, space heaters, and the fact that God created the guys who invented all the stuff we take for granted. Since today is Thanksgiving, I thought I'd express a few more Thankful Thoughts:

I'm glad our nostrils don't point up...think of the trouble we'd have during heavy rains with water getting up our noses! :P

I'm glad humans can flatulate, unlike rodents which will internally explode if they drink carbonated beverages...think of the impact this would have on the soda and beer, not to mention Alka Seltzer, industries!! Think of all the fun that would not have occurred down through millenia as guys burned off their self-produced methane gas in twisted male sports contests!! ;P

Music and all its permutations is another big item on my Thanks List. Even though I appreciate silence every once in a while, cranking good tunes is part of why we were made in the image of God...to 'make a joyful NOISE unto the Lord!!'

I'm also thankful for the creative way the Lord used a rib back in Eden, with all its subsequent varieties down through the years...'Nuff Said!

To counter balance the above...I'm also glad guys are like we are, prototyped from the Original Dirtball, with all those permutations available to us!!

Well, this could go on, but brevity is the soul of wit, so I guess that makes long winded writers and talkers witless?
Got Thank Thoughts of your own??

No comments: