Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2:168, #472: Creation vs. Evolution

This morning my body alarm went off at 4:34am and my brain laid rubber, smoked its tires, and headed on down the road of Thoughts Near the Edge. Did you ever wonder if the Creationists and Evolutionists have ever given serious thought to the question of whether it was Adam or Eve who passed on the "ghetto booty" to us or whether the one celled amoeba had a lump that eventually developed into said gluttial musculature?!!

What exactly is it in the joining of the gene pool down through the generations that has given some relatively small Caucasian women that particular anatomical caboose? Just WHY exactly would selectivity select those particular strains in the DNA? Or, perhaps, as Psalm 2 says, "He who sits in the heavens laughs...?"

As I've posited before...can't remember where and ain't in the mood to check...probably Facebook...howcome Evolutionists don't think we came from the doG (that would be God, backwards, which seems to indicate our fallen state)...we men think primarily about food, sleep, sex, and play much like our canines and our ladies have certain verbal and personality traits which receive the name from the technical definition of a female dog under AKC derivations?? Rhymes with "itch" for those of you who aren't following me and my cloud of mental dust.

Just exactly at what stage did Mom's get eyes in the back of their heads? And do they work the way a sheep dog's eyes apparently do through its copious bangs?

Last question...Where's my evolved third arm so I can drink my coffee at the same time I'm typing with both hands?

No comments: