Friday, January 15, 2010

3:12, #506: Non-Original Laughers

In the limited circle of my expanding universe, folks seem to appreciate my Bob-isms and as a result send me laughers by email that I feel compelled to give to y'all here at the Beginning of All Things Friday:

If you plant bird seed, do birds sprout? Then what do you feed them? What kind of birds sprout?

Why do croutons come in airtight bags, since they're already stale bread?

If 4 of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does the fifth enjoy it?

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.

They told me I was gullible and I believed them.

How can there be self-help 'groups?'

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

With income tax season here, did you notice that 'The IRS' put together spells 'THEIRS?!!"
Got chuckles?

No comments: