Saturday, October 11, 2008

#264: Flair

Well, I was at the Grey Havens digging seeds out of grapes when Archangel interrupted me to report messed up washers. That led to a stroll, which led to my office, which led to my computer, which led to gaming, which led to Flairing.......so I decided to post this.

Flair usually expresses something on your mind (given the benefit of the doubt). You all know how young'uns using "Awesome" to describe ANYTHING but God just irritates the daylights out of me; which would indicate that the inner darkness that is really dark takes precedence, and y'all don't want that! ;p
Well, I was browsing through the Most Popular category and came upon: "thanks for being so awesome" so my next question is, How do you send God some Flair? Hmmmm...guess I just did.

Another one is "Satan sucks...tell everybody." Well, they ain't a gonna listen, so you can pray them into the Kingdom in God's time and way!

Oh, speaking of Flair...I came across an interesting discussion the other day on the main deal of the thing. Seems one young girl who is a "Twilight" fan (a vampire story from what I can figure) is irritated by "all the Jesus stuff" on Flair; which prompted somewhere over 7,000 posts pro and con the subject. It looked to me as though most of it was high schoolers, so parents, you can see what some of them are up to when you're posting on Facebook.

Guess I'd better get back to the grapes...
Could THAT be a Flair?

No comments: