Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2:148, #452: Mowing Cogitations

If you mow over a bee while it's drawing nectar from a clover flower, does he get chopped up or just flung out at a high rate of speed, giving him a really good buzz?

While I was zooming around on my zero turn mower, I was thinking of a bumper sticker I could apply to either my car and/or my mower: "My Harley is a John Deere!!"

Do you ever wonder if you're breaking a law when you stand in front of a sign to read it and it says, "No parking, standing or stopping anytime?"

If the new John Deere 997 is a zero turn mower, was the old 950 tractor a doughnut turn tractor?

If "nothing runs like a Deere" why do people buy so many different type vehicles?

Can 24 years of inhaling diesel fumes be considered a mind altering drug situation?

Just curious.

No comments: