Thursday, August 27, 2009

2:162, #466: Typo Blood

Yes, indeed, I have type "O" positive blood coursing through my veins (I knew the pic I took of my thumb laceration would eventually come in handy...pun intended, of course), but I often have typo blood when I'm sitting at the keyboard. For instance, I'm transcribing my handwritten journals into my computer and hit an extra key so "testimony" was changed into "testimoney"...a Freudian slip comparing God vs. Mammon?!! ;p

The other day on Facebook, I noted that if you remove the 'r' of "reciprocal good feelings" from "friend" you get "fiend" and from "brother" you get "bother." It seems that there's a Proverb stuck in there about "a friend who sticks closer than a brother;" which would transform into "a fiend who sticks closer than a bother." Might be on to something there in the old spiritual warfare battle.

Well, it's time to go to work, so I'll shift from O, pen-ing this post to opening buildings?
Got typos?

No comments: