Monday, August 31, 2009

2:163, #467: Monday School

Howcome...if we had Sunday school yesterday, we don't have Monday school today? I mean, the Mamas and the Papas had "Monday, Monday," so it seems to me we should Thank God [when] It's Friday, visit Ruby Tuesday's for a cold one, and remember "It's Saturday night and I ain't got nobody"... thanks to Sam Cooke, one of my favorite singers of the 60s, who might be "Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay" even as we speak, with that "great cloud of witnesses" of Hebrews 12, since he was a preacher's kid, according to Wikipedia. Of course, being a preacher's kid no more gets you into heaven than living in a garage makes you a Buick, but I editorialize.

I'm reading through Deuteronomy these days on my once-every-about-18-months read of the whole Bible and I'm wondering, based on Dt. 7:9, just who my Goyim ancestors were about 9AD who followed the Lord from whom I'm reaping blessings of God's covenant and mercy with them here in this 1,000th generation closer to The End Of All Things...can you tell I've now got "Lord of the Rings" music playing?

Well, it's getting time to open up and decided just what kind of work I want to do for either myself and/or the folks here at Camp Cornelius, so "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Work I Go" with Dopey, Sneezy, Doc and the rest of the Dwarves...
Got mithrail shirt? THAT SHINY SHIRT IS MINE!!!!!!!

No comments: