Sunday, December 11, 2011

4:25, #616 Food For Thought

Last night we of the Havens were watching some of the first season of The Muppet Show. Needless to say, they are an inspiration to me in most of their thinking patterns. One of Rowlf's songs is "I Never Harmed an Onion" that, to me, points out that non-meat-eaters are just as cruel as us vegetarian carnivores they accuse of harming Bambi, Thumper, Daffy, Bugs, Miss Piggy, and when it comes to The FRENCH...even Kermit the Frog!!

The You Tube 1:45 is a good one. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE1mG9SdFUw] My warning to those of you who hate puns...DO NOT click on this video or your skin will crawl.

By the way, that red bowl pictures the cucumbers, jalapenos, snap peas, green and yellow beans I unceremoniously RIPPED from their clinging ways early one morning this summer so that they could later become one with me...in a post-Reformational, Van Tillian, Zen sorta way, of course!!
Got salad dressing?...make sure the door is closed! ;p

No comments: