Saturday, June 13, 2009

2:134, #438: Dr. Bob's Zero Turn


Yessiree, Bob, that is I (howzzat fer proper parcin'?!!) on my brand spankin' new John Deere 997 zero turn mower...the best ride in the park when it comes to excellent groundskeeping!! My first day in the seat was a fairly short learning curve until I became ONE with the controls in a Zen- Van Tillian Feng Shui way!!

I must say, however, that riding a new, short wheel base, small tire 997 is quite different from the old 950 with full size tractor tires and a longer wheel base. It reminded me of The Wildcat at Hershey Park as I discovered that my property is a LOT rougher than what first appears to be the case when you're riding up there in relative ease...makes me think of the way the Lord moves you up to the next level of spirituality just when you've "mastered" one particular aspect of your walk with Him!

But, Hey, y'all knew that God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love Him, now didntcha?!! My posture improved just so I could absorb the jolts and jars (slightly different from bolts and bars) on the initial flight on my 997. Hmmm...even those jumbo jets are only 757s...guess I win in the numbers game.
Got grass what needs cut?

No comments: