Friday, June 19, 2009

2:136, #440: I'm Officially Blue

...Nope, not "down in the dumps," "depressed," or "discouraged." Blue, as in "What Primary Color Are You?" Facebook Quiz results. Yeah, I know, taking Facebook quizzes is an indication of some personality disorder, no doubt, but, HEY...YOU'RE READING THE BLOG OF THE PERSONALITY DISORDER GUY, SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!! ;p

Now that I've gotten that out of my system...the quiz tells me I'm "an expansive person." Well, I did put on about 70 pounds in the last 40 years. I'm also "happy abandoning the city for the peace and quiet of the woods." Heck, that's why I ride my John Deere whilst smoking a good ceegah... El Stinky, according to my Archangel! It also says, "People are always interested in what you have to say, consider you thoughtful and trustworthy, and always come to you first for advice." Howcome they don't listen to it then?!! Gee, I guess the "careful and broody" part is showing up in this whiney post, Eh?

Sooooo...how am I going to spiritualize this Friday Whine? "Whatever you do, whether in word or deed...even "wasting" time taking Facebook quizzes...do it as unto the Lord, not as unto man!!"
Got cheese for the whine?

No comments: