Thursday, June 18, 2009

2:135, #439: Thinkin' Thursday

Here it is raining again and only 62 degrees outside, so I'm taking time off as Global Warming is soundly repudiated to record some of my thoughts from this morning, mostly in the form of ponderings or questions; which prompts the illustration of The Thinker.

Just what was this guy thinking? Did he get sunburned while posing? Did he ever get rid of the rock marks in his butt? Did he ever fall asleep and tumble forwards? Did he ever come to a saving faith?

As I said in Facebook this morning, is it sexist and politically incorrect to say that multi-tasking is "woman's work?"

Whose fingerprint is it on the "C.S.I." DVD case?

If my new John Deere 997 is a zero-turn mower, is my old John Deere 950 a goose-egg turn mower? Or should that be a doughnut turn mower?

Why does Tolkien's estate refuse to allow folks to write follow-up stories based on the Lord of the Rings Trilogy? Did Aragorn and Arwen live happily ever after? If there was Middle Earth, was there a Right Earth and a Left Earth? If a Hobbit falls in the woods, does a wizard pick him up?

Is there ever an end to bloggers' questions?

No comments: