Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2:112, #416: How To Glorify God

It dawned on me this morning that one of my Chinese granddaughters wants to make her primary focus in life to glorify God. Now that's a rather huge topic if you don't look carefully at Scripture.
So...John 15:7-8 says, "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you. By this is My Father glorified, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples."

It's just that simple: Get born again, know the Scriptures really well, and ASK WHATEVER YOU WISH (which will be stuff He wants to accomplish as you work on the process). I'd suggest you write down your requests and their answers in whatever format suits you. For me, 72 spiral notebooks with 185,578 specific answers in them has been one way I've been able to show how faithful the Lord is just to one guy.

Go bear much fruit in prayer, prove to be His disciple, know He gets glorified...it really is that simple.

No comments: