Friday, April 24, 2009

2:109, #413: Friday Fowl Questions

My brain's been working this morning; especially since I saw some doves eating chickweed and I've been pulling chickweed all week in an effort to spruce up Camp Cornelius. I was also reading about mounting up with wings like eagles, so here goes...
Now, if chicken's eat chick weed (which they do), shouldn't doves eat Dove Bars? Or, as I had pointed out to me, if doves became lawyers, would they join a Dove bar?

If robins are so fat, should the Surgeon General publish a warning that eating worms could lead to obesity?

If a dove bar like Cheers (the old TV show) opened, would it be called Coos? Would they sell Coors? Oh, and should bars only sell light beer during the day and dark beer at night?

If an owl got so smart he won the Nobel Prize for something, would he be a Bird Brain? Oh, and does anyone other than I think it's ironic that the Peace Prize is named after the guy who invented dynamite?

Do baby roosters take offense at being called 'chicks?' Do they get sexually disoriented? Do they get conflicted, have issues, and hence, wake everybody in the sound of their crowing just for spite for the rest of their lives?

Do cardinals like the one I call Richelieu get together to vote on who will be the Avian Pope?

If humans get avian flu, do birds get sapien sickness? Like Matthew 6:26 says, "Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?"
Got birdseed?

No comments: