Saturday, December 19, 2009

2:193, #497: Walkin' On Water & Flair [3:3]

Yessirree, Bob, that's what I was doin' this morning as the snow storm began in our area right around 6:05am. I expect to be walkin' on deeper water as the day progresses, then driving on it in the GMC with snow plow later in the day or maybe even tomorrow, depending on the mood I'm in at any given point.

Right now I've got my "Feng Shui" CD playing, so I'm so mellow I can hardly keep awake! I just did some Facebooking for the last hour...it's amazing that the Live Feed builds up to over 300 if you don't check in for a day...and saw some interesting Flair Pieces.

My favorite right now is, "Growing Old Is Mandatory...Growing Up Is Not!" Can I get a big, "AMEN!" on that?
Then there's "Boys are stupid...throw rocks at them!" The problem with that is, as I've pointed out to my Chinese granddaughters is that the boys will probably think the girls are flirting with them!! And, actually, I'm not sure they'd be too far off!

One of my Bobisms has actually made it to Flair Pieces: "Warning: The light at the end of the tunnel is an onrushing freight train!" Actually, I just checked...I've never officially registered "The Light at the end of the tunnel is attached to a fast moving freight train" as a Bobism...guess I'd better go do that next!
Got snow plow?

No comments: