Thursday, December 31, 2009

3:8, #502: Ex Post Facto Bucket List and Corrections

Lookit this...here it is the end of the year and I've already messed up since December 13th...the REAL beginning of my Posting Year!! I was getting ready to post some stuff in my life that would make a good Ex Post Facto Bucket List since they're already done and I wondered when Year 3 began...Duh...7 posts ago on the 13th of December!! Well, now that that brain fart has passed...

My Bucket List...things I want to do before I kick the bucket...is really open ended these days. I'm pretty much content to take what's coming my way and not make plans...that's one way not to be disappointed. Of course, the Foreward Lookers Society types would say 'if you don't aim at anything, you're bound to hit it, but phooey on them! That being said, here are some of the things I've done in life already:
1. Sung the bass line of some Christian hymns in the lobby of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem.
2. Street preached in Amsterdam.
3. Collected baseball cards, told my Mom to throw them away. Collected more...gave them to a friend's grandson.
4. Collected autographs of 800+ athletes and learned without documentation they're worthless except for the fun of collecting them.
5. Gotten 24 stitches in me over the years from self inflicted stupidity or clumsiness.
6. Gotten stung 24 times with resultant nerve damage.
7. Read through the Bible 21 times so far, with comprehension for the most part...Revelation's still sketchy other than that Jesus Wins!!
8. Watched at least 1,224 different movies, some as many as 28 or 33 times and counting.
9. Wrote God Caused the Civil War and had 71 publishers reject it.
10. Gave folks some different perspectives and made them think and/or laugh with Self Indulgent B.S. and my Facebook Postings.
Got life history?

Guess I'll make some numbering changes in my posts...

No comments: