Monday, February 4, 2008

#57: Blog Clock Foulup

Probably none of you takes notice of the headers on your emails, so you absolutely don't look at the signature and post time of blogsites...just my guess from observing human behavior.
Of course, the nit pickers among you might. (Do nit pickers pick knit knickers?)
Anyway, you're gonna see that this here post was posted at 12:34pm today...WRONG. It was STARTED at that time and actually got stuck on the site at some later hour minutes later. (Figure out THAT time line while you're at it!)
Of course, I Blog would probably counter my proposal with the idea that I'm actually 'posting' this at the start of the time frame to THEIR area and 'publishing' it at the time I hit the 'publish post' button...whatever!
Why do I bring this up?
What's the name of this site?
Got logic?

No comments: