Monday, May 4, 2009

2:115, #419: Buzz Word Acronyms

A long time ago someone pointed out that grace could be defined as God's Riches At Christ's Expense. Sometime between then and now, two other acronym's came to my attention: faith is Forsaking All, I Trust Him and joy is Jesus Owns You.

Early Sunday morning I came up with some others that may or may not be worthwhile:

Peace = Perfect Eternity After Calm Earthwalking
Mercy = My Eternal Rigtheousness Comforts You
Truth = Theology Ultimately Refers To Him
Agape = Always Giving, Always Pure Emotions
Love = Living Out Veiled Eternity
Wrath = Willfully Relegating All To Hell
Hope = He Over-abundantly Provides Evidence

Holy stumped me for a while and I'm not sure about my final solution:
His Obedience Legitimizes You

Got others?

No comments: