Saturday, May 23, 2009

2:125, #429: Just About Perfect Day


Yep, that's what I've had. Got trees pruned outside the Grey Havens, remembered to take the picture of the azalea The Artiste wanted, he painted our "outside puppy" Butch as the second pic shows, I got an annoying hosta transplanted, 4 of the 6 young trees I transplanted on the 19th are still alive and thriving, had a good ceegah whilst doing some outside work, I watered the garden which is doing well, got "Ashokan Farewell" back on my computer, am listening to some great tunes, found out some good stuff from Facebook, AND I'm about to play some Civil War Generals on my computer to satisfy the tactician/strategist facet of my personality.

The weather's great, the campus looks good for upcoming graduation, and liverwurst was on my menu for lunch. Even had a couple of scoops of peanut butter right out of Peter Pan's jar a bit ago. Even got a couple of chapters of Acts read before I got rolling.

How's yours?

No comments: