Wednesday, January 9, 2008

#33: Crankin' Downstairs

OK, I'm wound up this morning...so sue me! I'm in the basement, viewing the world, with 'Days of Elijah' and other great "Shoutin' Sunday Songs" cranked at full volume. Here's the scoop...I want to turn the world on its head the way the disciples did in the first century. Howzzat for hubris?!! Well...if God can use a donkey to speak to Balaam (Numbers 22), he can certainly use me to flip the world, and I need your help. I figure this is how we can do it...
If you're still reading these various ramblings as they get posted, to quote my plumber, 'you ain't right!' But...even if you're one of God's 'peculiar people' (variant emphasis of the KJV of 1 Peter 2:9), you can send this blog address to your friends and enemies to afflict them with whatever gets posted here, at least one time, anyhow. (Who knows, somebody might actually benefit from something written here, too.)
Go ahead...let's see what happens! I'm into self promotion at the moment... HELLO, look at the title of this blogsite!!...humility will come crashing down on me in the Lord's timing, I'm sure.
Oh, and fyi, my college's mascot was a mule! Seems providential to me!
Remember?..."There's No God Like Jehovah"!!!

No comments: