Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2:48, #352: Very Merry un-Death Day!!

Back on February 3, 1958 my Dad did exactly what I mentioned in my handwritten Journal #2 on 12/31/82 that I'm typing into my computer...here's the quote: "To live in this world to serve You is great privilege, joy, and honor, and to step through death's curtain into unity with You is even more incredibly promising and joyful than anything which is understandable in this life!"

Back in 1924 on this date, President Woodrow Wilson also "stepped through death's curtain" in God's Providence in his life as a solid Christian. The whole idea of the fragility of life is on my mind these days, so I thought I'd have to say something about it. If your day isn't here, have a very merry un-death day! Be prepared for it in Christ, and you can look forward to "stepping through the curtain!!"

Ahh...THERE'S NO GOD LIKE JEHOVAH, THERE'S NO GOD LIKE JEHOVAH!! Behold, He comes, riding on the cloud, shining like the sun, at the Trumpet's call, so lift your voice, it's the Year of Jubilee!!! ...And out of Zion's hill salvation comes! OOORAH, OOORAH!!!

No comments: