Thursday, September 4, 2008

#241: Palindrome Name and Other Notions

I knew there had to be some deal I could run using Palin as part of a word, so Dictionary.com bailed me out again. A palindrome is a word or phrase that reads the same backwards or forwards...like Madam I'm Adam or BOB! ;p

So, whatdja think of Sister Sarah's talk last night? For those of you not my Friend on Facebook, my status remark is this: "Bob wonders, If hockey moms and pit bulls only differ because of lipstick, exactly what shade does the dog wear?"

When the Governor of Hawaii pointed out that Sarah Palin had more executive experience than either Barracks or Bidentime, I pointed out to Radio Man that she ALSO has more executive experience than The John, who, like the other two, has done NO time as a CEO of anything. Just thought I'd note that for the record and that it might come back to bite them and us.

Oh, as for voting this November. I can't decide if Obomber & Bidentime or Mc-Cain and She's Able will produce the much needed Persecution of the American Church faster. On the one hand, Barracks and Company will give it a good run, based on their godless way of looking at the world through Hate Speech legislation, abortion support, and other anti-Christian stuff, but on the other hand, having an ex-Fellowship of Christian Athletes lady as Second in Command might just cause the opposition to turn up the heat from knee jerk reaction in order to prevent any good coming to this land.

Wonder what the Lord's got up the sleeve of his perfectly white Robe? (cf. Daniel 2 for the answer)

No comments: