Wednesday, September 10, 2008

#245: God's Mobile Homes

Back in 32A.D., September 10 was the Feast of Tabernacles according to The One Year Book of Christian History. (You mean you aint gone out and bought your own copy yet?!) ;p
The Tabernacle was God's original Traveling Tent Show in which He met with Israel on their wanderings in the desert. His Presence would come down and fill the place with smoke (I think He was smoking a primo ceegah, but, hey, that's just my opinion) and His glory would be on display to the whole group.
In Ezekiel 36:26, 27 He declares, "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances."

Sooooooo...if you are a born again Christian, walking around with God's Holy Spirit within you, you are, in fact, one of God's Mobile Homes!
Got welcome mat so those around you can see His Glory?!!

No comments: