Thursday, September 11, 2008

#246: Connection Interruption

This morning, even in the Wee Hours, stinking Facebook just did NOT want to cooperate with my addictive personality!! ;p I'm convinced that the folks who designed the thing were channeling the karma of the goonballs who came up with The Expressway in Philly that was obsolete for traffic quantity about 15 minutes after the last bit of blacktop was placed on the ground and smoothed out! Actually, I think "Expressway" has taken on a new meaning because there are more and more times that the poor folks who travel it are on the Parking Way "Expresswaying" themselves in less than Biblical language!! And I believe some of the hand gestures exchanged show the ever growing Global Village of understandable expressions to boot!

Well, that handy dandy little sign that frequently pops up right at the most critical moment when I'm about to swing my Eleven Blade or fire off my Grenade Launcher makes a spiritual point for me today. (You figgered this was comin' dintcha?!!) "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading" and "The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again." SHEEESH! ;P

Another Connection goes like this: 'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.' (Jeremiah 33:3) Give it a whirl, folks, and get back to me with the results. Oh, yeah...Acts 2:21, 'And it shall be, that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved' might be another Connection you want to try?
Got curiosity?

No comments: