Wednesday, September 24, 2008

#254: Questions of Miscellany

I'm listening to "Jesus, You Have Broken the Chains" and have some not-so-necessarily-related questions...I am, however, getting cranked up.
As I stood at the sink this morning in the Grey Havens, munching on my raisin bread toast and reading Isaiah 29:1, "Woe, O Ariel, Ariel the city where David once camped," I wondered, "Just what did Isaiah have against The Little Mermaid?"

Then, the other day it occurred to me, if there are polar bears and they manage to migrate to the opposite pole, would they be bi-polar bears? Could they seek counseling grants under the aegis of the Department of the Interior (a topic discussed in Post #250)? Given that the polar bears living in the region that might get moved from snowhome sweet snowhome if the "EVIL" Sarah Palin and her ilk have their way, the poor old polars might be conflicted, have issues...EEUUUUUWWW!! ;P

Why "Wii?" Wikipedia says Nintendo says, "Wii sounds like 'we', which emphasizes that the console is for everyone. Wii can easily be remembered by people around the world, no matter what language they speak. No confusion. No need to abbreviate. Just Wii." I say, we wee Wii users say, "WHEEEEEEEE!!"

The "any language" deal reminds me of a long term question I've had..."Just what language does a baby cry in?" "Babby-lonian?" ;P

Well, love is patient, love is kind, love is humble all of the time, not easily angered, enduring the test...love is the more excellent way...just as the song and I Corinthians 13 say.
Got questions?

No comments: