Tuesday, September 23, 2008

#253: Bald

While I was rolling through Facebook just a few minutes ago, I spotted an ad for "professional hair removal." OK, so it means legs and other places you don't want it...Big Deal. God's been removing hair for 6,000 years or more in the natural course of The Curse the way I see it...the irony is that He then grows it in your ears, nose and other places as a form of crop rotation.

I've also got a theory, speaking of The Curse. When Cain killed Abel God "put a mark on him." I'm figurin' He struck him with immediate male pattern baldness to differentiate him from the rest of all those hairy Mid-Easterners. Oh, and even though The Mark (whatever it was) showed that Cain was The Murderer, it also PROTECTED him in God's Providence so he could go forth and multiply; which he apparently did quite effectively.
Got bad hair day?

No comments: