Tuesday, September 16, 2008

#248: Thirteen Animal Crackers & Other Stuff

Yep...I just consumed 61.5 non-fat, non-transfat, non-cholesterol carrying calories by chomping down 8 Stauffer's Animal Crackers. Who in the advertising world came to the conclusion that we animal cracker consumers needed to know that THIRTEEN of the little delicacies contain 100 calories?!! What I want to know is whether that means 13 of the SAME animal or if they are all equally calorie-carrying be they camel, elephant, or hippopotamus!! And THEN...just who got paid to come UP with that statistic, considering the paranoia of most of the human race about the number 13. Were they banking on the fact that folks only find out about the fat/transfat/cholesterol stats and don't let THE most important one register on their pea brains?!!

I just spotted two ads on Facebook that actually FIT together. One is an offer for a free Obama button (I'm betting it'll be a collectible whether he wins or not) and the other is a McCain/Palin For You? ad by Pajamas TV..."the only online media company overlooking the RNC floor." So, like who was on top of the DNC...Negligee Radio? I think I have to go look for the duct tape to wrap up my head so it doesn't explode.

Oh, we're up to four incidences of yesterday's subliminal Obama/Cleese ad. By the way, I noted that the Obama/McCain-Palin ads had the Obomber on top and shortly thereafter was an anti- McCain ad on top and an Economist magazine one on bottom. Do I smell a conspiracy here?
Well, it's a gorgeous day here at Camp Cornelius, half the place is fully mowed, and I'm about to wrap it up. He who sits in heaven STILL laughs at those who oppose Him!
Got chuckles?

No comments: