Thursday, December 27, 2007

#20: I'm Feeling Conflicted...Eeuuww!

Hey, my buddy, Jack said I could use this great pic of sunrise on my campus, so here it is. Now...
Forget about the chicken and the egg question, that's already been solved by Genesis 1:24...the chicken came first, you Bible Thumpers!!
What I want to know are the answers to these questions before I get weirder than I am:
When did you FIRST start manipulating people...when your belly was empty or your diaper was full? Face it, once you learned that bawling WORKED, you milked it for all the milk you could get!! And then you started squawking AGAIN when you had reprocessed the formula!!
Does anyone beside me realize that the only things we ALL can do as part of our 'common sense' humanity is eat...bleat...and excrete?!!
I just read 1 Kings 17 this morning where Elijah gets fed 'meat' by the ravens by God's miraculous provision. Was that Zarephath roadkill, or what?
What did Lazarus die of the second time around after he lived for some amount of time after Jesus called him out of the grave? Do you think word got back to him that his sister, Martha, said 'He Stinketh'? Would he then think about baking soda deodorant?
If you work at a place for twenty-two years, are you a diligent employee or in a rut?
Does anyone beside me think that the Army theme song lines that say, 'countermarching all about' REALLY means they didn't know which way they were going, so they had to keep going over the same territory?!!
Is it right and proper that the Marine Corps appropriated "Semper Fidelis" (Always Faithful) from the Lord and will it affect whether or not they REALLY get to 'guard the streets of heaven' as the third verse of the Corps Hymn states?
Hmmmm...got OOORAH?

No comments: