Wednesday, May 28, 2008

#151: Triple Chick Flick

Yep, that's my analysis of "National Treasure: Book of Secrets." I won't give any more of the plot away, but will say that I think it's a VERY enjoyable movie. It had action, humor, shoot-em-ups, a great car chase reminiscent of "The Rock," the same actor played the Good/Bad Guy as in "The Rock" (Ed whatzzisname needs to work on his Southern accent, however), a "Con Air" reference (think "Mockingbird"), and Nicholas Cage with a receding hairline. I didn't catch site of the little hula doll Cage had in "National Treasure" as a carry over from "The Rock." Maybe there are Masonic clues there, too.
By the way, having the movie start with the Civil War gave it another 1/2 star rating for me, but that's not surprising, given my interests.
Now, how do I make a "spiritual" connection to the deal? That's easy. Mammon and Baal win, God is not mentioned at all...American Heilsgeschicte in 2008. Although, there is one reference to human sacrifice by Ben Gates that seems to be negative, I guess. Hmmm...that might make it politically incorrect enough to get the movie panned by critics.
Got Native American pyramid?

No comments: