Wednesday, May 28, 2008

#152: Wanna Bang The Drum

Well, here I am getting irritated again by the !@#$%^$#@ INTERNET, or at least, one part of it. Who in their right computer geek mind would be fiddlin' around with a website at THIS time of day when traffic is heavy other than to irritate the users?!!!
I went to Facebook and TWICE got:

Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm currently crankin' "Bang The Drum" by Todd Rundgren. Well, the guys at Facebook make me wanna "bang on the can like it was the Facebook's head"!! Aint these guys ever heard of the Graveyard Shift...midnight to eight?!! Let the sickos that wanna be on their site in the wee wee hours of the morning suffer, not us upright, sleep-when-the-sun-goes-away citizens! Fortunately, I'm crushing cans for recycling by stomping on them in a plastic barrel, so I've got a productive outlet for my hostility.
Where's Sweeney Todd when you need him?
Got hatchets, chain saws, and big long knives?

No comments: