Friday, August 8, 2008

#215: My Bad

Yes, Elfson and Anonymous Man...I actually used that phrase in a post because it's absolutely appropriate, even if linguistically parallel to scraping your fingernails on a chalkboard to some folks!!
Post #213: Hiroshima Fallout was written from memory...obviously faulty...because I was too lazy to walk my butt from The Big House down to the Grey Havens to check my sources! All that being said, here's a correction one reader of Self Indulgent sent me via email...Thanks, Wes!!

"It was FUCHIDA, and the tract was ABOUT DeShazer and was given out by Timothy Pietsch to Fuchida. See more here on my website:

http://home.comcast.net/~winjerd/Page09.htm#Fuchida

Sorry, some of those links are not working anymore."

Brother Wes also recommends I read God's Samurai, so I'm going to head to the Library in about 15 minutes to check it out or get in on Inter Library Loan and will update you after I read it.
Proverbs says a lot about stumbling with the tongue. I figure stumbling with the fingers on a blog site is parallel, 1 John 1:9 covers ALL my sins YET AGAIN, and I'm off to make this as much of a vacation day as possible, assuming I don't get too antsy doing things other than work!

Oh, yeah...this is summer...the Library doesn't open until 9am! My Bad #2!!

No comments: