Sunday, August 17, 2008

#222: Pennsylvania Bob and the Temple of God

Yessiree, Bob...that title's an intentional play on "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom," the most demonic of the series that I've seen, since I haven't seen the latest. All that aside, today marks 28 years that the Spirit has been in me...almost exactly half of my 56.75 years shuffling around on this mortal coil. I figure on February 17th it will be exactly half, so maybe I'll remember to give you another reason to crack open a coupla cold ones then, too...Good Lord willing and the river don't rise, as the saying goes! ;)
In any event, be encouraged by Ezekiel 36:26, "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes [my emphasis], and you will be careful to observe My ordinances."

IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS SHORT OF HEAVEN ITSELF!!! I GOT HIM ALL!!! OOORAH, OOORAH!!!

No comments: