Saturday, August 23, 2008

#229: Feng Shui Kinda Day

The Feng of the Holy Spirit is moving, I think, and I've just prayed that the Shui of Living Water would wash over 26 new "Friends" in my Facebook deal that I've accumulated through the war game "Triumph" and the Monopoly with Guns game, "Mob Wars." I've also been making comments to folks who have the "Daily Bible Scripture" application these last several days and thought I'd cut and paste today's thoughts for you.

The daily verses are 1 Corinthians 3:11-14: "For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it, because it is to be revealed with fire; and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work. If any man's work which he has built upon it remains, he shall receive a reward."

As I said there...For some reason, this verse reminds me of the tale of the Three Little Pigs, but Jesus will be the Consuming Fire as Hebrews says, not the Big Bad Wolf. I guess we'd be the Little Sheepies, not Pigs, too. Oh, speaking of sheep... did you know that they are the dumbest, most helpless animals on earth? The Lord's analogy calling us His sheep may be reassuring, but it aint complimentary!!
Well, gotta go tear down some "rulers, powers, world forces of this darkness, and spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places." Y'all have a good weekend.

No comments: