Tuesday, August 19, 2008

#225: Early A.M.

The Lord's given me the ability to sleep like I'm dead...once fell asleep running a jack hammer while working as a carpenter...and wake up refreshed early in the a.m...like 4!! (No, excuse me, not "like" 4, Elfson... FOUR!!!!!)
Anyway, I'm mixing "Feng Shui" and "Lord of the Rings" music with reading and commenting on Scripture in the Daily Scripture deal on Facebook, playing Triumph, Mob Wars, and My Heroes Ability (hey, I know it should be Hero's, but the game creator is obviously not an English major computer geek!!), and taking more of these fabulous quizzes...OK, so Archangel is right...I need parents. Blame my Mom who gave me all those Golden Books back in the 50s to read in the early morning hours to keep me quiet at 4-5a.m. back then for developing my mental eccentricities!! You know..."I'm a victim! I'm conflicted!! I have issues!!! I'm full of...well, Self Indulgent B.S.!!!! EEEUUUUWWWW!!!!!"

Now that that rant is over...some of these quizzes are absolutely moronic, created by folks who mean well but must be spatially challenged between the ears. Of course, I said to myself...much like those parent/teacher meetings I mentioned in last night's post..."Who's the bigger moron, the quiz maker or the quiz taker? HUNH?!! Who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows the fool? (Thank you, Obi Wan!!) When you ladies are whining about your boyfriend, fiance, or husband...who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who's dating/married to the fool?!! And besides, guys have one bright moment in their entire lives, so Mr. Special to you used up his wits deciding to love you, Right?!! Checkmate...game/set/match to Uncle Bob the Encourager of the Christian Marrieds.

Oh, by the way, I've been praying for y'all since forever that the Lord would CAUSE Romans 12 to be worked out in your lives, so look it up and see what you can do about "working out your salvation with fear and trembling" today.
Got objections?

No comments: