Monday, August 25, 2008

#230: Facebook Missionary

Yessiree, Bob, that's what I've been called since I described my Facebook gaming strategy to a guy this morning. I figured I get a bunch of Friends to enlarge my Mob on Mob Wars as well as Advisers for the Triumph war game and let them see my whole Profile. On top of that, I pop my usual "status reports" on them as well as other folks who hear from me with a decided Gospel ring to many of them, in my own fashion.
The way I look at it, this is one of those "open windows" that result from "closed doors" of the past that so many people talk about but so few climb through. Even if these folks don't read the Scripture that's on my Profile or pay heed to my status reports, but only put up with me in order to further their gaming interests, they can't turn back my Acts 26:18 prayers for them!
Gee, maybe I should copyright the title "Gaming Evangelism" so other Christians have to pay me for doing what the Holy Spirit moves them into the way Christians buy up public domain music and charge others to sing them.
Ooops...getting preachy.
Gotta go.

No comments: