Wednesday, March 12, 2008

#87: Spring Has Sprung

How do I know? Well there are geese sitting on the chimneys of The Big House. (Take my word for it if you can't see them.)
Richelieu, my pet cardinal has returned to Camp Cornelius and is singing his one note song as usual.
Last night the song of the turtle dove was heard outside of the Grey Havens as dinner time. (Let's hear it for the Song of Solomon 2:12! )
I spotted a few feisty male robins on the lawns in the last four days.
Daylight Stupid Time has been initiated.
My body and legs ache from weeding various places yesterday and today.
Blimp the Groundhog is back outside munching whatever's green and dug another exit from his burrow where we thought we had closed it off.
I'm thinking about planting a vegetable garden.
Oh, yeah...Spring Training is well under way!
Got hotdogs?

No comments: