Friday, January 2, 2009

2:18, #322: Do What You Want...

Last year I gave you the perfect New Year's Resolution that eliminates all kinds of guilt feelings. Now I've got a long-used Bob-ism to recommend for general conflict resolution when you can see that you're getting absolutely NOWHERE with your arguments.

Here's the saying...I can just see Archangel raising two hands of slender fingers, wiggling them to indicate the numerous times she's heard me say this... "Do What You Want, You Will Anyway!!" ;p
I figure getting steamed up about most things in life is a waste of blood pressure and adrenalin, so I just give the recalcitrant individual my complete "go ahead" and figure I'll take the matter to a Higher Court in my own time by asking the Lord to work out the details.

That's it...what? You expected more?

No comments: