Saturday, January 17, 2009

2:31, #335: Rockin' Clipart!

I typed in "vikings" in my clip art file, and voila...up came this cool looking Celtic-like Snake Rock that I have NO idea about when it comes to its symbolism, other than that it looks cool...makes a good desktop background substitute for Alcatraz for the moment, too. So... in order to spiritualize this whole post, I'll say it's a picture of the Serpent of old who's all tangled around himself since he got the boot from heaven and whose head has been crushed when the Rock of Ages stones him...a dynamic equivalent translation in the Newly Annotated Sexton Bible of Genesis 3:15...the first proclamation of the Gospel in the Bible, I believe.

This clipart deal might get fun as I explore various and especially sundry ideas.

No comments: