Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2:41, #345: Rapscallion Rabbit

OK, my brain's been on overdrive since 4:30 or so this morning, so Heeeere Goes...

First off, copyright laws being what they are, I've decided to chuck the use of "Wascally Wabbit" since it is clearly part of the Bugs Bunny properties, so I've built Rapscallion Rabbit...even did the original artwork in my Paint program as usual.

I'm wonderin' if folks who make up zodiac personality descriptions don't need to reassess their presuppositions to a more Post-Reformational Van Tillian Zen Buddhist Tao Rationalism. I mean, think about it. Here it is, Year of the Ox, and everybody born is supposed to have certain personality traits. We Rapscallion Rabbits have other personality traits dominating us. You Tigers, Roosters, Piggies and others have others....BUT... what about Conception Year/Month and over-lap of Chinese and Traditional Zodiac?!! I mean, think about it, if the stars REALLY control your destiny...absolute hooey in ANY language as far as I and the Living and True God are concerned...but just for the sake of argument and self-indulgence, take the little OXymorons being born even as I write. They were probably conceived last April, Year of the Rat. Does that make them part Babe the Blue Ox and Part Remy from "Ratatouille"?!! And is a "Blue" Ox naturally depressive, so the Rat/Ox should probably have knives kept away from him/her while working in the kitchen?!!
Or what about the little OXies born from unions made from January to March...births from September to December? Do they get a double dose of Ox-ness? Are they Two-faced Bullheads? Are they doubly full of bull? These are questions that need to be asked, considering our current President's August birthday.

And where's the regular Zodiac fit in then, as I've posted in the past in "#9: Zodiac Triangulation?" Let's use me for example, I'm a Double Rabbit Scorpio/Pisces/Leo, given conception/birth/ rebirth dates. Can you say, totally-depraved-washed-in-the-blood-of-the-Lamb?

No comments: