Friday, March 13, 2009

2:81, #385: Self Fulling Prophecy

Hey, I told you what happens twice, happens thrice, so here's post #3 for today....I'm picking up my prophet's mantle for the moment in a post-Reformation, Van Tillian, Zen Buddhist Feng Shui sorta way. It seems absolutely appropriate, given the various comments I've received of late about my synaptic processes that Audiovisualman should get me a Captain Malcolm Reynolds tee shirt and a ball cap that says, "Man With the Screaming Brain." Now I have to Google the latter to see what's up...back in a jiffy as I flame across Internetspace in my mental chariot....well, Wikipedia presented a rather sicko sci-fi flick as the story behind the phrase. Check it out if you want, but it falls under the Aint-Ever-Gonna-Be-Played-At-Grey-Havens category, if you ask me.

Never-the-less my brain can keep on screaming; especially considering I have to remove an extra copy of every song on my computer because of some extra-terrestrial glitch in giving me a hard drive...I'll bet one of my prayer partners is praying for patience for me again and the Lord has given me this computer to produce the trials that cause me to use what I've already got as part of the fruit of the Spirit.

Frankly, I think the Woodland Elves want to sing the songs twice as much and slipped into the machinery while Elfson was in the conversion process (my computer, not his). In any event, I'm passing the winds of "Gettysburg" as my Feng as it rolls over the 70% Shui of my brain in order to compose my universe to my own specifications as I head "out to the black, so tell them I ain't comin' back! Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me since I found Serenity!! Actually, I just now turned on the "Firefly" album, so nobody's damagin' my calm!!
Got mood enhancers?

No comments: