Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2:89, #393: Grampa asks, "Howcome?"

Howcome...
1. When I trim my mustache, all the white hairs on my dark flannel shirt turn to dark ones in the white sink?
2. When men lose hair on their heads, they have to grow it in their ears?
3. Asian women with jet-black hair don't have little mustaches, sideburns, and hairy arms like Caucasian brunettes?
4. Christians haven't figured out that Jesus compares us to sheep, the stupidest animal on earth?
5. Preachers never point out that part of the "conforming to His image" in Romans 8 includes the Suffering Servant of Isaiah 53?
6. I've never heard a sermon pointing out that Paul was chosen specifically "to suffer for My Name's sake?"
7. People on Facebook have to be such whiners?
8. Nobody has decided to match Facebook with another site called Trivia Pursuers?
9. Christians pray I Chronicles 7:14 for revival but fail to see the conditions God said in the first part of the sentence in 7:13?
10. Christians "struggle to find God's will" when there are numerous passages that detail it, like I Thessalonians 5:16-18?

Just curious.

No comments: