Friday, March 20, 2009

2:86, #390 Sunny Periodic Radiation Increase Necessitating Gardening

Yessiree, Bob...today I am absolutely convinced that the Globe Is Warming...let me give you the signs.
1. At 5:45am the snow was coming down in those thick, wet flakes that only stick to the grass and cover cars, but not roads and walks. Round these parts we call it the Pea Snow.
2. Ironhead the Woodpecker was hammering away in the woods yesterday.
3. I spotted Boo Radley the Mockingbird a couple of days ago.
4. Elfson tells me Archangel spotted Richelieu the Cardinal this week. I guess instead of "What do your Elf eyes see?" I'd say, "What do your Angel eyes see?"
5. I've been seeing bunches of male Robins in this part of the Hood.
6. For the next 10 days, the temperature highs will be in the 50s, lows in the 30s/40s.
7. Rita's Water Ice is free today...one per customer.

Oh, in case you didn't figure out the acronym in the title line: Happy First Day of Spring!!

No comments: